Düsseldorf International Airport
Düsseldorf International Airport is one of the most important air traffic hubs in Europe and the third largest airport in Germany.
Numbers and facts:
• 3 km from the CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf
• own ICE railway station
• 10 minutes to the city centre
• 180 worldwide destinations served
• approximately 17 million passengers per year
• approximately 250,000 flight movements per year
• 75 airlines
• 700 take-offs and landings per day
Conference participants, speakers and guests benefit from easy access, as Düsseldorf is within an hour’s reach from the most important European metropolises, such as London, Paris, Berlin, Munich, Zurich, Brussels and Amsterdam. Among the worldwide destinations of non-stop flights are Atlanta, Bangkok, Chicago, Dubai, Cape Town, Los Angeles, Miami, Moscow, New York, St. Petersburg, Teheran, Toronto and Vancouver.